Name:

let me think about this question - i'll write back soon

Powered by Blogger

 

 

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Giving Works: First Drawing Sold from NRDC Benefit Project

Thanks to everyone for your support on this - I'm very grateful. Today I'm shipping out the first drawing sold as part of this new benefit project of mine - well actually... tomorrow it's almost 100 degrees outside today in New York City - yes we really need the NRDC to continue doing great work to turn back this crazy global warming stuff.

SEE THE DRAWINGS AND ENJOY BIDDING

Help Tom Save the Planet with Post-It Art

Well it's actually "Help Tom Help the NRDC to Save the Planet" -I'm just making drawings, they're doing the hard part. Here's how it works: most of my 3" Post-It® drawings are available at a fixed "Buy It Now" price of $20 each with 75% of that going to the NRDC through MissionFish. To keep things fun, I'll also be offering up a few of my favorite drawings each week auction-style on eBay with varying reserve and starting prices. Some bids start at only a dollar.

I hope you enjoy having a look and bidding. Stay cool.

cheers! -tom schreiber

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom. These are good to see. Keep up the good work. Glad you're doing well.

8/03/2006 06:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty cool!

8/03/2006 07:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them!

8/04/2006 07:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love that new one TOm. Thanks for giving me your card the other night about this. Im sending to Marc now. Sean

8/09/2006 09:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home