Name:

let me think about this question - i'll write back soon

Powered by Blogger

 

 

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Betty Fishing Painting

today it's all about fishing- casting out a new line. cheers to betty

 

Black: just make your type red and we'll give it a shot Red: ooh ok Red: ok Black: nice Black: so that's all there is to it Black: now when you say something people will know its red talking Black: so say anything and you'll get the idea Red: hmm Red: let me see Red: i don;t know what to say now Black: perfect Black: i think conversation is something like tennis Black: just tossing the ball back and forth Red: so very true Red: so you put th is on canvas? Black: so it doesn't even really matter that much what is said Black: yes if you want Black: this is like a simple free holiday weekend painting Red: I iwsh I had a free weekend Black: but actually the best ones are when they just happen Black: ah that's right you're working right? Red: yeah Black: so what do you think -make this about work? Black: or more fun things Black: well unless work is fun Black: not that i'm mary poppins or anything Red: work is not fun Red: I hate it actually Red: it's one of the only things in life i axtually do hate Black: what would you rather be doing right now? Black: you know like those 'i'd rather be doing...' stickers Black: what would yours say Red: I;d rather be fishing Black: wow really! Black: nice Black: i have to do that with my dad soon Black: it's been on my calendar Red: hmm Red: I want to soo bad Black: what would the bait be if you were fishing right now? Red: I haven't been fishing in a while Red: worms of course Black: it's very relaxing Black: see we always used squid Black: you get out there at 5am and you're setting up just as the sun rises Black: are you a standup fisher or a sit down fisher? Red: sit down Black: what would it take to get you fishing right now? Black: seems like a good way to spend a saturday to me Black: Black: nice! maybe she's gone fishing Red: I wish i could elave work Black: oh Black: damn and here i thought.. Red: haha Black: haha Black: that would have been the perfect little painting Black: tom talks to betty about fishing. betty makes a break for the boat and in no time she's pulling in a big one. Black: hah Red: lovely Black: perfect picture Black: haha nice Red: I know Red: wonerful Black: i like it - how big should that painting be you think? Black: i think its a small one Black: the kind you can carry around with you Red: yes Red: very small Red: you can put it in a purse Black: i like Black: paintings don't have to be just for museums Red: me too Black: no ticket required Red: yay!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom i like this one it's square just like your little cards. happy memorial day weekend to you and get out and dance.
H

5/28/2005 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tom i'm in la now. great stuff. see you when you get out here man - a

5/28/2005 01:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about acne

I have been doing hours of research on 'acne' and it brought me to your blog on Betty Fishing Painting. Anyways, tomvers ions I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)

11/25/2005 01:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi tomvers ions, taking a little time today to see what green will send me to that is interesting. Betty Fishing Painting looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try green in my e-travels. Have a super day!

12/04/2005 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home